addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice fish, makes me want to order. But would hate to introduce a issue to my snake surviving fish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Very nice fish, makes me want to order. But would hate to introduce a issue to my snake surviving fish
Totally understandable to hesitate. I was leary about ordering having never heard anyone on here recommend them, but I gotta say I've been pleased so far.
BTW -- I'm watching the twin fawns munch on my raspberry vines that have escaped to the neighbors yard :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yeah happy they are doing well.

I just worry about introducing something into the pond. No way to quarantee. But might do it anyway, introduce some new fishy genetics.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Glad you had fun! I remember going to car races as a teenager a few times w/friends.

It was fun for sure. I kinda want to squeeze in one more race this year before the season ends and we're trapped back in winter hell. 😆

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I'm still excited over the owl coming to watch Goldfish TV last night. She's been around, but hasn't been in the yard much lately. So it was a very welcome visit and we got a bonus when some of the fawns came for a snack before bedtime and I could get them both in the same pic :)

Watching Goldfish TV

P1240761.JPG

this may become my new wallpaper :)
1724955792891.png

Attachments

• 1724955777212.png
    1724955777212.png
    908.4 KB · Views: 4

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Trapped? You? Don't you have snowshoes :love:

I think my days of enjoying winter hikes are behind me. I don't mind the cool weather but it's just not as fun as when wildlife is everywhere and plants are blooming.

Rather be winter trapped, DC hit 101 real temp yesterday.

I do love my house not being in the 80°'s in winter. Earlier this week when that heat was here my bedroom was 85°F at midnight.

If I could just get 60°F weather year-round I'd be thrilled.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
85? no thanks i crank our bedroom split unit down to 66 at night. Winter no heat at all, sits 55 to 60, love it!
This summer has been the worst I can remember around here for heat and humidity ! It has taken all the joy out from gardening....even with lots of watering. I'm ready to move NORTH !

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Us here in the PNW are sucking up all this nice heat before it all disappears! Won't be long till the clouds roll in and no sun till next Spring if lucky!

Ask a Question