What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Thanks Colleen. I usually would see the body of the dead fish so when they vanished, it just make me crazy and try to find them (or their bodies). I have not seen snake here, have not seen bird of prey either. But It could very well be. The sarasa that's gone was a fast one though. I would've thought that the watonai would be eaten first if that were to happen. but I will never know :)

I love your picture post card :) those fish are so pretty!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here's my pond today with a fresh layer of snow. I love the look when there is fresh snow but the temp is not cold enough to freeze the water.
IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Building new furniture for the front porch ,my hubby needs a chair that will fit him and his 2 chihuahuas and it his request wider arm rests and a coffee cup holder so they can't spill his coffee .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Bear and Poppy were just excited cause the rock pile happens to be infested with bad Bunny's! ha ha ha
Missy loves to hunt bunnies, in Maryland they stop just far enough away to taunt her. They wait until she is around 10 feet away and take off. She stalks them, crouching, one step at a time full attention until she does her attack run, she gets pretty close to catching bunnies, but they are always a little faster and she is on a leash.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my poor peewee and puddles are afraid of bunnies .I had to laugh at them last week because they were stuck on the deck because a bunny found his way into the back yard .Bad bunny pooping in there yard .I had to stop king arthur before he got the bunny .He escaped safe and sound

Ask a Question