What does your pond look like ... Today?

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here's the pond today. Temps are 40 and we had some rain so it's melting.
DSCN7572.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
JW I like all the deep red and orange colors, they look all nice and healthy too! Small fish always look good in large numbers!

I would like to have more white fish or shubbies in the mix but I have what I have and it's fine. I started out w/12 feeder fish and added a few shubbies and red/white fish and don't know where the solid white ones came from. Guess somewhere in the breeding.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
got frost that got my banana plants so protected the roots for winter .I also dug up 12 babies to store in the basement .New security camera .tractor and new planters

Attachments

• pond 11-4- 2014 007.JPG
    pond 11-4- 2014 007.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 203
  • house 11 -1 -2014 002.JPG
    house 11 -1 -2014 002.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 151
  • planters and black diamond plant 013.JPG
    planters and black diamond plant 013.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 148
  • planters and black diamond plant 001.JPG
    planters and black diamond plant 001.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 161
  • house 11 -1 -2014 016.JPG
    house 11 -1 -2014 016.JPG
    237 KB · Views: 171

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
She is just to darn cute and I have been giving every one here hints that I want another chihuahua to love .That is aggie and yep she has grown a lot .Lucky the pond has not needed me much because there has been no time for it .I tore out my other sisters kitchen and built new cabinets and frames and drawers and changed the layout.She also got new appliances and sink so had to install them .Both sisters have now had there kicthens remodeled by me .She purchased the doors for the cabinets but I did the rest .Then in between trying to get caught up here .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Funny, I was just thinking of going down there and making off with that cute little tractor! ha ha ha

Little sweet baby Rio's mother lived two doors down and that little Mexican Chihuahua snuck under our fence and took advantage my 10 year old Bad Bear, and then we were left with a cute little bundle of joy!

Meanwhile, Maury to determine.... "Are you My Daddy"!!

Like"}" data-reactid=".4r.1">Like · · Share

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
[QUOTE="sissy, post: .Both sisters have now had there kicthens remodeled by me .She purchased the doors for the cabinets but I did the rest .Then in between trying to get caught up here .[/QUOTE]

"Can you Adopted me please"! ha ha ha

ps, Rio was born Sept 1 and she is now over three whole pounds!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sounds like she is going to stay small .I told my sisters that is it .But they both keep giving me hints about there bathrooms .I keep telling them they are trying to kill me so I can't collect social security next year .Next I am going to redo my pantry .How did your sister do with her baby .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
well, she still is walking around 12 months pregnant by now, no baby has come and I think there is no baby, and she just will not go to a doctor. Now she says she is having a "different" type of baby, and calls it a "cryptic baby"! You can look it up on the internet {right next to the "alien stole my baby" and some women claim to have had a baby that takes like up to two years! I think she has lost her mind and her grown daughters should have the sense to get her to the doctor already! It really is very sad and scary at the thought of what could be growing inside her. Almost every day somebody asks me here in town the same question, and all I can say for sure is there is no baby!

In a way I am relieved that there is no baby, that way if the baby did come out sick, I feared she would refuse to take the baby to doctor too!

Ask a Question