What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
My husband does the same thing to me - he's retired and home all day and will give me the "Bloom Report" every day when I walk in. Normally I don't mind, but certain flowers I REALLY WANT TO SEE! Take a picture! FaceTime me! Draw a sketch! Haha! So far, he lives to tell the tale.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
My husband does the same thing to me - he's retired and home all day and will give me the "Bloom Report" every day when I walk in. Normally I don't mind, but certain flowers I REALLY WANT TO SEE! Take a picture! FaceTime me! Draw a sketch! Haha! So far, he lives to tell the tale.
We may have to reenact the strangers on a train if they don't get their stuff together... LOL

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
While I was in the Army a while back, we were not allowed to tell subordinates that they were being "punished " cause that was politically incorrect, the new term used to disipline was "additional Training" was required. ...
My hubby still needs much "additional training" around the house. So far he has mastered the "dishes" and over feeding the furry children" and then making more piles of dishes..... He has yet to take the garbage out to the actual garbage can behind the garage... that would require too much effort getting off couch.... I am still working correcting his unusual attachment to couch and big screen curved 3D TV I bought.... "I am to blame cause I enabled him"! Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
[QUOTE="haver79, post: 284551,
View attachment 85681
Love the combo of the dark and light creeping jenny.

Is that a sweet little Chiwawa or what? ?

View attachment 85680
The Stinker
View attachment 85682
[/QUOTE]
No Chiwawa Colleen. He is half pappion half Pomeranian. Adopted him this spring. Was not in my plan but he is mine now. He is a challenging little stinker. Has some real fear issues with humans. Hates my hubby. :confused:
Love your decorations. Sure stretches out the enjoyment of the whole pond/backyard area for fall. Love it!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
20150930_160058.jpg
20150930_155411.jpg
20150929_131051.jpg
Now I am busy moving the fairies from the ponds and back into the greenhouse cause nights are getting frosty and cooler these days. So far plants are fine and not damaged by frost yet.

Ask a Question