What does your pond look like ... Today?

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Sunny and high 60s during the day here, while most nights are in the high 40s. Fall is definitely here - what's up with your weather today?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Poor fish are even scared .great job colleen but then you decorate everything .I am waiting for you to start working you way down your street with your landscaping then the whole street will look like it came from a fairy tail garden.The banana is impressive but i can bet the roots are coming out the bottom of it .I had that happen to one of my potted bananas ,it broke the bottom of the pot and i did not notice it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Here the Dan river is flooded and it will be at 19 ft tomorrow morning and we are still getting heavy rain and it got really humid out and I can hardly see the road in front of my house now .I went grocery shopping and the rain was so heavy when i came back I had to pull over because I could not see the road and saw other people doing the same .Now the fog so glad i do not have to go out in this

Ask a Question