What does your pond look like ... Today?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I took out 6 more baby bananas and gave them away and cut down 2 of the bigger bananas and threw them away .The rain and wind did a lot of damage to the banana plants .The ones out back by the decks are growing great .My next project is to build a pergola on both my back decks and waiting for cable guy because one of the boxes went out .Decided to build it myself as contractor only wanted to build it his way so if i want it my way I have to do it myself .Both will be 10 by 12 and be in the center of the decks .I have the 4x4's but need all the rest of the stuff .

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I took a few pictures this morning. As you can see, I moved all my lilies to the far side of the pond to help clear the tree that poops leaves into it during the fall. I have been gone for a few days and came home to a blooming WH and 2 lilies getting ready to bust loose. I also carved a bunch of pumpkins for around the pond over the weekend.
oct 154.JPG
oct151.JPG
oct152.JPG
oct153.JPG
pkin1.JPG
pkin2.JPG
pkin3.JPG
pkin4.JPG
pkin8.JPG
pkin9.JPG
pkin6.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sad to say but the meds.say no caffeine and another 2 weeks of none at least .I hate it

Ask a Question