What does your pond look like ... Today?

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Looks great JB!! I need that in my yard too and will have too look for that.
I have been so very busy getting yard groomed and ready for garden show next month and have so much to do still. Everybody's ponds are just looking so fabulous these days!
What a beautiful backyard oasis, Colleen. (y)

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Well I head out this week for Denver. Apparently there is a marijuana conference going on at the same time our 911 conference is happening so it should prove interesting. Wish me luck. (I plan to swap snacks and see what happens). I'm going to miss my little slice of backyard heaven and my fish. :sick:
Good luck on your trip, T. Weed's legal here in Washington too :eek:. Maybe your next conference will be here - but I think the snacks available at our marijuana stores will just make you hungry for more snacks. That, and forgetful of anything learned at the conference...:confused::sleep:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It will become legal in more states, the non mj states are seeing how much tax income is coming in!

Beautiful backyard colleen

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpg
image.jpg
Loving this warm air we are having at the moment, tadpoles finally growing some legs.
image.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My cameras have the same thing and think most do .I just log in to check out the pond .When hubby was in the hospital the nurses loved looking at the pond on the laptop and tablet .

Ask a Question