What does your pond look like ... Today?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Shubbies I think are easier than goldies to take care of except sometimes they jump during spawning .If you only get 2 of them Tbendl you should be safe for a long time and they do not destroy plants .Come on jump in fish first T ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
By the way dodad the one in the middle is really great looking .I like the others but that ones coloring is great

Reaction score
A couple of nice sunny days meant that the tadpoles had been very active and so my water is now starting to clear.

I must admit a few days back I was worried that they'd all been scoffed after seeing two newts active in the pond late at night and seeing next to no active tadpoles. However it looks like the tadpoles have been doing a good job of keeping out of sight of both them and me.

This evening when checking the pond, with the water much clearer I could see there was still plenty of tadpoles active. Hopefully a good few of them will develop into froglets before too long.

photo-06-24April2015.png

photo-01-24April2015.png

photo-02-24April2015.png

Ask a Question