What does your pond look like ... Today?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If we could do something I would, but what can you do. No way we could catch her, no where to keep herl There is a lot of food in our yard, they snack all of the time, live in our untouched woods. Snow is melting so more food will be coming up.

Wish our pond would melt, still snow and ice covered, but slowly getting less of a snow covering.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Deer are tough Addy- We had one get tangled in a brush pile during snowmaggedon. I couldn't get down there. Saw her the next spring. Obvious back damage and scars all over but managed to have fawns the next few years. She can't run or jump but seems to do ok.

Attachments

• 232323232fp539_6_nu=5285_534_253_WSNRCG=339;;4;_68344nu0mrj[1].jpg
    232323232fp539_6_nu=5285_534_253_WSNRCG=339;;4;_68344nu0mrj[1].jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 18

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She was with a little herd this am, two babies from last year and 4 other females. They just love to groom my plants, we let them, they always grow back.

Now if I could train them to groom weeds in the spring, life would be good!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was thinking of getting my aerator out but now it started to rain and guy still has not called me back .I am bored .I hate it when I have stuff to do outside .Hubby is still sleeping .I hate it when he stays up until 3 or 4 am and then sleeps late .I get nothing done .Are you using your new pump yet jw

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I reaIly enjoy seeing everyone's pond pics as spring approaches. (y) I took a couple pics from our roof today for a wider view of our pond area. The bumble bee in the last shot seems relatively small but it was a big one - buzzing so loud, the air around it seemed to vibrate! :geek:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
@Troutredds Bravo, finally the angles I have been wanting to see. Just awesome. That one fish looks huge. Super clear water. Love the angles of the waterfall and the flat patio area to the pond. Love the boulder sizes and placement. You are making me very jealous I do not have a hill. What I would love to do with a hill. Again Bravo. Oh the bee is nice too :)

Ask a Question