What does your pond look like ... Today?

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
image.jpg
The water temp here is lowering, but the fish are still hungry. We feed the trout sparingly through the winter but the comets and koi will stop eating soon. They're stilling begging for food today though!
image.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep Red the temp is dropping here and the rain is coming down in buckets. My fish want to eat too and today actually felt warmer. I'll take any warmth I can get now but I could sure do w/a break from the darn rain. Your fish and pond look so pretty and now I feel guilty for not continuing to feed them some more. If it's this warm tomorrow I may give them a bit more.

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
funny to posted off me because I thought of you 1st thing from this pic. Notice the green yet the it is still beautiful!!!
Most of the green in my pond pics is reflected color on the water's surface from tall firs, cedars etc. around our pond. The gunite (concrete) sides and bottom do have a nice trimmed carpet of dark green, though. No wonder Washington State's motto is "The Evergreen State"! Our japanese maple is finally turning red anyhow...

image.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Neat you can see your pretty pond and enjoy it and the fish while traveling too addy.

Red nice photo of that beautiful tree and all the ferns growing under it. Your pond is so natural looking and I just can't stop saying that!

Ask a Question