What does your pond look like ... Today?

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Last night I found a yellow baby shubunkin. A gold fish in the literal sense. I know it wont stay that color, but its pretty cool. Do yellow goldfish even exist? I never see them. Hard to believe I see so many blue ones but not yellow.
IMG_0676.png

I got back from camping yesterday afternoon and noticed a couple new flowers blooming.
DSCN6066.jpg

DSCN6069.jpg

The tall plant along the fence in this photo is my Mexican Sunflower. It's also about to bloom.
DSCN6071.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The white Sarasa Comet used to be orange and white but recently lost all of its color. Funny because not too long ago I asked if all white comets exist. The smaller orange fish on top I believe is a Sarasa Comet but would like to know for sure. Its a baby from last year.
DSCN6074.jpg

and here is a mystery Coreopsis species that was mixed in with my 'mardi gras' seeds.
DSCN6077_2.png

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh very pretty sunflower and nice you have blooming lilies. Nice clear water, can see the fish so well. You have some pretty Shubinkins, love their spots. Pond looks good w/ all your pretty flowers around it :)

Ask a Question