What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
The size of new lily pads is doubled amazingly right after transplanting the lily from tub to pond. Don't understand whether it is due to Rain/manure/fertiliser/sand/sunlight/bigger surface to spread/depth or what... But I like them growing and now waiting for blooms
IMG_1293.JPG
IMG_1294.JPG

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
The size of new lily pads is doubled amazingly right after transplanting the lily from tub to pond. Don't understand whether it is due to Rain/manure/fertiliser/sand/sunlight/bigger surface to spread/depth or what... But I like them growing and now waiting for bloomsView attachment 93200 View attachment 93201
Looking good! Most likely, the greater availability of nutrients, space and light in your pond aids lily growth.

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
My pond looks fabulous today!
Here's a humble pic of my summer retreat, my favorite room in the house during summer. I have to keep it relatively simple, it all comes down in the winter. I've got fairy lights around for evening enjoyment. It's a sad day when I decide to winterize.
023.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks like it is covered @peter hillman . If I had all that set up on our deck I would have to take it all in whenever it rained. No cover. Want one but can't figure out how to do it cuz of the slope we would need. It would end up hitting us in the head as it sloped downwards. The one window above on the right is too low.
IMG_5073.JPG

Ask a Question