What does your pond look like ... Today?

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Got the Halloween tree up. :) And please look hard at the pond...... my water lily bloomed! I know a lot of you have beautiful water lilies blooming all year, but this was quite an accomplishment for me!

Fall Pond (2).JPG

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My neighbor is getting his roof done for the second time this year, so, I'll get to hear banging, shouting, and swearing while sitting by my pond for the next however many days. I'm hoping they aren't here as long as they were back in Spring.

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
My neighbor is getting his roof done for the second time this year, so, I'll get to hear banging, shouting, and swearing while sitting by my pond for the next however many days. I'm hoping they aren't here as long as they were back in Spring.
They must have not got it right the first time! I hope things quiet down again for you soon, JB.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well lets hope your fish do not pick up any of those roofers bad habits Jb.Love your ponds pecan and trout they look mature now but geeze going to be sad to see the beauty go away :(

Ask a Question