What does your pond look like ... Today?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my bog............growing like a weed
DSC07019.JPG

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
my bog............

Wow, what a difference! I remember not that long ago you shared a photo and things were just beginning to pop up. I noticed one of my rushes growing nicely recently but last years horsetail rush has not done anything.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Jw is repeating herself there so you may want to put up trip wire or something around your pond .

I goofed the first time and put it under Lou's post and tried to cancel it but it wouldn't let me so yada, yada, yada, you know how it goes...................there is really something fishy about this forum. Sometimes you can use the emoticons, and sometimes you can't...............sometimes you can use the link button and then you can't.............I thought we could delete a post in edit right away but I guess sometimes you can't.....................ugh

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Great pics everyone. JB I liked your pond build photos. Are you concerned about high ph resulting from the limestone at all? JW going way back when you commented on my pond. I knew March was over but its been so cold here we were still having feb weather and was looking forward to march weather. Well that's what we got here this April. It's been super cold. I think it has to do with Lake Michigan freezing over on 96% of its surface this winter and the winds coming off the lake this spring have been really cold. I think this week its supposed to be 40's and 50's all week which is 15-20 degrees below normal.

Ask a Question