What does your pond look like ... Today?

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
image.jpg

It's clearing and everything is looking green.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lots of moving water, I was out there got some BIG green frogs and some real tiny ones.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The toads are done singing, now it is the peepers, then the frogs. I saw a pair of little peepers doing the spring dance.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Foggy I just love your little pond with black kitty Standing guard over resident frogs.

WOW Addy I can't believe how fast your pond is coming back to life now! The long cold winter just a bad memory now that everything is beautifully growing.

Tbendi your pond ROCKS!! Love the shape and carefully placed rocks, looks awesome!

You guys are all greening up way faster. My tulips are just coming up and no blooms yet.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Everyone's ponds looks so nice now waking up. I was out today hooking up my new Laguna pump to the falls and the pre-filter. It works great but I thought there would be more water coming out of the falls. It is fine tho as it's more than it was. Hooked my home made pre-filter up to my old pump and it's working like a champ. Saw a little brown frog in my pond today and a little green one yesterday by the wildlife pond. Think I am going to re-do the tiny wildlife pond one of these days.

Ask a Question