What does your pond look like ... Today?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@addy1 do you still have your underwater camera to see what they are doing under that ice?
Yes but the pond is frozen over, the cameras have a light coating of algae on them, so between the ice and the algae it is hard to see anything. You can see them swimming around past the cameras, not real well. Sort of like ghosts. They do a lot of just hanging around

This was just now,the time is off a little. It was grooming the camera.

fish.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
omg!!!! i want an underwater camara, my mate has one linked by wifi so he can watch his fish on the big screen while sat on his sofa, propper mans toy but when i ask where he got it how he set it up and how much did it cost, he just laughs and says yes i bet youd love to know

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
addy looks like you have a ghost in your pond .:ROFLMAO:oh my gosh he looks like a ghost fish .I see his fins on one side

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
addy looks like you have a ghost in your pond .:ROFLMAO:oh my gosh he looks like a ghost fish .I see his fins on one side
night vision makes them ghost like, I caught it just as it came up to the camera to nibble on the algae. Pond is still a warm 40, I am going out with a drill in the next few days to see how deep the ice is.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Im verry sorry addy1 i should laugh but when you said you were going out with a drill to see how deep the ice is i nearly choked on my beer, i could not even to start to imagine the conditions that the members have to cope with if i lived in those conditions building a pond would have been the last thing on my mind i take my hat off to you all

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol One thing nice, it does give you a break from moving water. The fish manage fine.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada

Ask a Question