What does your pond look like ... Today?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Had to show it .It is just to darn cute .If pee wee is outside and won't come in I just send the little terrorist puddles out to chase him in .Pee wee does get his fare attacks on puddles also

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Another inch of snow cover but its starting to melt.
IMG_0687.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Saw weather channel and they are predicting back to back storms up your way addy .Now I am really glad I do not live in NJ .57 here today with lots of bright sun .We are only going to get rain tonight

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
There was a fat little brown rabbit on my front lawn, should have taken a picture, but the big puppies are very upset and barking their heads off right now! Spring feels like it is here already and today should be warmer! Tips of my yellow flag are growing already for goodness sake!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
puddles is getting fat too ,compared to when I got him .Puddles has an upset tummy since last night and not sure why.All my spring flowers are coming up and trees have buds on them and that worries me

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice clear water and glad you are having such a beautiful day Colleen. So you never net the bottom of your pond? You just leave it natural and allow any junk your pre-filter doesn't get to just stay there?
Us too on the nice weather and the sun is up and maybe up to 60f today. Even heard a frog croaking!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
JB, you've got to start narrating your videos!:)

As I often say, narrating is just not my thing. I prefer the natural sounds (and unfortunately traffic), especially when water is running and birds are chirping again. Not much to say about it, I think the scenes do better at speaking for themselves than I could.

Ask a Question