Post your yard and pond visitors

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
The birb stopped by this morning to relax with some goldfish TV before retiring.
P1230479.JPG
P1230485.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This mature, handsome buck must have just finished rubbing the velvet off of his antlers this morning before stopping by for a salt lick and a snack. He's the biggest I've seen here!
Buck along side a doe for size comparison.
View attachment 165561View attachment 165562
That's a nice ten pointer.
My neighbor refers to shoot these incredle animals so I dared him to a contest years ago who could get the bigger buck he with his 308 or me with my 600mm nikon. I won every year the co.pition ended when I got I for get now it was either 6 or 8 bucks in one photo all were 6 points or more. I'll have to find that photo

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
That's a nice ten pointer.
My neighbor refers to shoot these incredle animals so I dared him to a contest years ago who could get the bigger buck he with his 308 or me with my 600mm nikon. I won every year the co.pition ended when I got I for get now it was either 6 or 8 bucks in one photo all were 6 points or more. I'll have to find that photo
I caught 5 with racks on my neighbors lawn. Soooooo handsome 😍

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I caught 5 with racks on my neighbors lawn. Soooooo handsome 😍
While out walking yesterday two young bucks were enjoying apples from under a neighbors tree. They hopped away as I got near but on my way back there they were again. Apples are everywhere here on the ground now! I pick some up to take home each day.
It appears that lots of critters love them, me too
yum.gif
sml apple tree.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
While out walking yesterday two young bucks were enjoying apples from under a neighbors tree. They hopped away as I got near but on my way back there they were again. Apples are everywhere here on the ground now! I pick some up to take home each day.
It appears that lots of critters love them, me too View attachment 165578 View attachment 165577
I love the rotten apples warm hard apple cider and cinomin is my weakness

Ask a Question