Pond in the foothills

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes Addy,, anything is possible, we shall see how things progress. My other friend had a baby at 47 and now has a four year old and my Grandma had her last baby at 49!

What a extra nice christmas we had yesterday, dinner was so lovely and my mom and everyone ate very well!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My daughter had her first one at 19 and just had a second at 43. She and her hubby are loving it! Just depends on the person. If your sister has support from the father it is a really big help. Otherwise she will have to have much help from her family like addy mentioned. Shhhhhhhh, we won't tell anyone you told us :biggrinangelA:

You can post more if you need to Colleen on another thread and we will be pulling for your sis and her new little one. Better now get back to Mitch's thread before he starts throwing snowballs at us :biggrin:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Addy has a sweet high speed train that runs around her tree and her little doggy barks like mad at the train! Did you see it on one of her threads? Maybe they have them half price today! How was your Christmas other than the train? Do many people find their way out to where you are to visit, maybe Santa had had a hard time finding your house?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha what a way to wake up! I do like some of his music,this one included. Not his real heavy metal stuff tho. I used to love watching his reality show..............Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnn :biggrin:

Reaction score
Sorry Mitch to post this on your site but since we are talking about babies my daughter just found out that she is pregnant . She is 33 and just got married in July. Really excited! She loves kids and has been a nanny for several families. She will be such a good mother.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
utoh better give mitch some more trains

Animal_train.gif

Southern_pacific.gif

Train_passes_4.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Mitch, I think that Santa a/k/a UPS a/a/a FedEx could not get up your mountain to deliver your train. Seems like this has been an awful year for packages not delivered on time, or even a week late! Lots of people complaining of ordering stuff 10 days or more before Christmas, and did not get them before Christmas. My sister in WI ordered from Kohls on Dec. 13, and one of the 2 packages was delivered day before Christmas, and left in the snow bank at the end of her driveway! Granted, she lives on a hill, kind of long driveway (not want to walk it, if you were a delivery person), so I can get them not driving up the hill, but don't they have phone numbers to at least let her owner know they left their package in a plastic bag at the end of their driveway ... where anyone could have stopped and picked it up? Hate to hijack your threat again/still, Mitch, but wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
Now back to you not getting your train ... AGAIN ... I think you need to write a very nice letter to Santa, and make sure your wife sees it before you mail it to Santa for next year. :banana:

Ask a Question