water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
callingcolleen1 said:
Wait for me before you start the party!! I have to work one more day till 630 pm tonight, and then right after work I will catch up to you guys, just get me a big glass of red wine cause I am going to relax and take it very easy!!!
Well you might need to catch up Colleen, we are having shrimp, crab legs and clams for our christmas eve dinner, then turkey for dinner tomorrow. And of course some wine, maybe vodka, maybe some brownie dessert.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We had all kinds of good stuff tonight from smoked oysters, ham, fresh crab dip, smoked salmon, shrimp, quesidillia's and chocolate raspsberry mousse cake, mincemeat pie, some kind of little rolled up cream cheese deals,cookies galore and peppermint bark and I even splurged and had a vodka w/ orange/mango juice. Everybody got along just fine and now they all went to their homes,yay! All is calm...........Merry Christmas To You All and to all a good night!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
JW Now you need some of these

Pushups_1.gif

and this

biker.gif

and this

Jumping_jacks.gif

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I had One big glass of red wine last night and obsessed over wrapping each of the presents and tied nice ribbons and bows. Eat some chocolate and passed out, too tired to do any more after that.

I had to work till 6:30pm Christmas eve, then went to visit my one sister, cause I had seen her and work when she came in shopping and she looked "off". So I went to visit her at her shop while she was working, wrapping presents, and helped her wrap stuff at 830pm. There she was, listening to Christmas music all alone at her shop, late on Christmas Eve. She has a BIG SecRet and nobody no's but me!! I have a big mouth and she should know better than to tell me such things, as I am laughing my head off and joking!! As soon as I got home my mouth fell open and out came the big SecRet!! Ops! But Hubby promised not to tell anyone!! Trouble is he has a big mouth too!!

Oh well, she knows I have a big mouth and told me so, so why then does she tell me?? Ha ha ha. :)

Merry Christmas !!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey Colleen you can't get us all psyched up w/ knowing a big secret and then just disappear on us like that! Will we ever get to know the big secret or did you do that just to tease us? Inquiring minds need to know

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
callingcolleen1 said:
She is 51 years old and thinks she is three month pregnant!! shocking!! How am I supposed to not tell my mom and other sister?? She was sitting alone and looked sad and worried on Christmas Eve!!
One of my employees twin sister, had her first child at 47 She found it exhausting. They were told they could not have kids. The oldest pregnant patient I ever scanned was 56.

If she is she will need a lot of support

Baby_and_stork_2.gif

The_end.gif

Ask a Question