What does your pond look like ... Today?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
JB if that marsh Marigold is growing nice this year down there, then go take a piece for your pond, it will do well as long as the weather stays cool. I have had my Marsh Marigold for about 20 years now, and some years it does not grow well when the spring is too hot. If it dies back, it just sort of disapears for a while and then other plants grow and hide it. It is a good year for them cause it was so darn cold last winter. They are easy to grow but you need soft mud to grow them best. You onky need a single leaf and push in the soft mud, keep close to the water level, and it should grow!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Growing like crazy................ rain heat and boom! The lilies are taking their time though
IMG_20140511_065540_139.jpg

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
IMAG0825-1.jpg
IMAG0832-1.jpg
IMAG0828.jpg
IMAG0824-1.jpg
Finally!! I found a nice small 8x8 Gazebo, anything bigger would be way to big, I have only so much space here to work with. No more dangling dumb unbrellas that blow over and damage easy. I got my money's worth out of the last "Bug Free Zone" last year, and I plan to get lots of use out of the new one! :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Colleen that fits and looks just perfect in that spot. Now you can party all night long and no drips. Guess you just attach your bug net to it now and free from blood suckers too

Ask a Question