What does your Wordle score look like... today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Wordle 1,151 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #429
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

No real comments, other than that I did have to 'google' the definition of one of the 'connections' words because I was unfamiliar with it. (I don't think that's cheating, is it?) Otherwise, pretty straightforward today.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Same here.
OK, what didn't y'all like about today's wordle? I thought it was pretty easy... I know it was a huge help that I happened to hit so many of the letters on my 2nd guess, but I didn't think the word was all that problematic. I've struggled WAY worse on other ones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A and 7B
Country
United States
OK, what didn't y'all like about today's wordle? I thought it was pretty easy... I know it was a huge help that I happened to hit so many of the letters on my 2nd guess, but I didn't think the word was all that problematic. I've struggled WAY worse on other ones.

First time using spoiler tag ... hope it works.

[
My two starter words produced the two vowels, I and E, as well as the H. It took a while to configure a word that would work. I finally came up with WEIGH, which was as you know incorrect. NEIGH, a horse sound just felt too obscure, for some reason. But out of desperation, I put it out there. Also I tried REICH, which was not in the WORDLE list, but I was not penalized. It is difficult to anticipate how far off the grid the designers will go ...
]

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well, because...

I thought using an onomatopoeia was complete and utter bullshit. But then I looked at a big list of other onomatopoeias and decided that it's okay, but only if it's one I already know and is easy for me to guess. Others are, of course, complete and utter bullshit.

Ask a Question