What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
Not the full pond, but here's a pic when my 'kids' were all following me around and lining up nicely. I got a kick out of it! Only one missing is Eleanor, the Ochiba. She is in QT recovering from a touch of fin rot.

11872081_10206376807955381_3516258756237004069_o.jpg

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Not the full pond, but here's a pic when my 'kids' were all following me around and lining up nicely. I got a kick out of it! Only one missing is Eleanor, the Ochiba. She is in QT recovering from a touch of fin rot.

View attachment 84881
Beautiful fish, @C-Note. The colors are wonderful. (y)

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States

View attachment 84881
I love the all white/silver one. I have one that color that is one of my favorites but he is still young and only about 5 or 6 inches long

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Any pics of him, @Marshall ??
I have not gotten any good images of him yet but he does show up briefly in the underwater video I posted in another thread. They are really hard to get images of cause he is still so small but soon as I get a good shot I will post it

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
040.jpg
044.jpg
045.jpg
046.jpg
049.jpg
Haven't been posting pics of my ponds but got a few shots on my phone today so---- Both ponds are filling up with water lettuce and it seems the koi don't like it. Finally a plant they won't eat! Last 2 pics are of one of the koi that had fin and tail rot this spring. The tail was completely gone on this fish but most has regrown and she is doing fine.

Ask a Question