String algae white, aphids, organic matter breaking down

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Sealing the weir the most common problem is tightening the screws too much and squeezing out all the caulking. Second mistake is not having like 2 feet of liner to can't the splash if not 4 or 6 feet depending on the height of the falls
well i dont have any height is the problem. it's extremely close, before i had probably 4-5 inches more than i do now. and it's hard to do anything in such a tight space, my issue is that when water falls from the spillway, the water will wick,

much of the attempts have ended up in a low edge, because you just can't know whats going on under there. This is how tight it is, of course this would leak anyway because its after i take it apart after testing one variation.

maybe ill try using caulk to somehow stick to the liner to the very end of the spillway, might work well enough.

444497067_387139221025873_3087028075607457886_n.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
so would a second piece of rubber get you past the low edges aqnd drop the water into the pond.?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
might have been a bit pessimistic and lazy. but i got it working now i think, no leaks yesterday and today i am just working on rocks. as before i have a little flat stone preventing water from gathering. and i'll be also adding a lot of silicone anywhere near so water cant at all gather in there. wish i had foam here but silicone should work as well.

Ask a Question