Free Koi - Relocate

Reaction score
Are you still interested in Koi fish for your pond? We have 4 koi. Two of them are approximately 18+ inches and two are 10 to 12 inches. We're located in Columbia, MD.
Yes I am interested in your Koi - all of them. Columbia is a long drive but if you can give me good directions I will make the drive.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
5 cats.gif
@Kiki2023

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you still interested in Koi fish for your pond? We have 4 koi. Two of them are approximately 18+ inches and two are 10 to 12 inches. We're located in Columbia, MD.
Yes, and can swing by anytime to pick them up. Give me a call to arrange:301-793-8114

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking for 4 very large Koi to inhabit my 1/4 acre spring fed pond. If you're in need of a good home for your oversized Koi and wish to relocate them, I would be willing to welcome them to my pond. I can pick them up from you, within a reasonable distance from my Maryland home.
Get some littke ones from Petsmart or Petco. They’re cheap there & grow like crazy!! Mine grew 9 inches first year

Ask a Question