Free Koi - Relocate

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sorry Gaby, I didn't see that you replied. Feel free to give me a call to discuss when I can pick some of them up. Tom: 301-793-8114
send gaby a message take down your phone number bad idea putting it up here

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
lol….@GBBUDD kinda hard for him to take his phone number down off his post when it is still copied in your post

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry Gaby, I didn't see that you replied. Feel free to give me a call to discuss when I can pick some of them up. Tom: send them a pm
Sorry Gaby, I didn't see that you replied. Feel free to give me a call to discuss when I can pick some of them up. Tom: send them a pm
Gabby, send me a direct message please...I tried sending you a message, but for whatever reason it wouldn't let me. Thx

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol….@GBBUDD kinda hard for him to take his phone number down off his post when it is still copied in your post
Ok ok good point I didn't think . I was trying to help see what happens when try to be a nice guy .? Story of my life

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can someone please explain to me how I start a private conversation with gabyscoutlucy? I have tried several times and the same message keeps popping up: "Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members: Ian"
and it won't send the message to her. How am I supposed to provide her with my contact info if I CANT get a hold of her through a personal message???? I am not a "techy" so please excuse my inability to navigate on this forum.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have about 25 / various sizes - I can send pics if you like. I am in Gambrills
I have about 25 / various sizes - I can send pics if you like. I am in Gambrills
Gabby, I have been trying to send you a personal message, but it wont let me. Can you send me a message as to how I can contact you so I can come and get some of your Koi.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gabby, I have been trying to send you a personal message, but it wont let me. Can you send me a message as to how I can contact you so I can come and get some of your Koi.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello - if you are still looking for Koi - I am looking to close a pond and have several I am looking ti rehome

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Try putting in here @gabyscoutlucy in like I just did and then write what you want. They will receive the message hopefully. Also when you sent a message the other way did you hover over their name on the left of the forum screen and then choose start conversation? Fill it all in and send.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Try putting in here @gabyscoutlucy in like I just did and then write what you want. They will receive the message hopefully. Also when you sent a message the other way did you hover over their name on the left of the forum screen and then choose start conversation? Fill it all in and send.
Gaby, it looks like the direct conversation went thru...did you get it?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am ready to pick some of your KOI up...can you direct message me your contact info, because I have tried to send you 3 messages, and obviously your not getting them????

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking for 4 very large Koi to inhabit my 1/4 acre spring fed pond. If you're in need of a good home for your oversized Koi and wish to relocate them, I would be willing to welcome them to my pond. I can pick them up from you, within a reasonable distance from my Maryland home.
Are you still interested in Koi fish for your pond? We have 4 koi. Two of them are approximately 18+ inches and two are 10 to 12 inches. We're located in Columbia, MD.

Ask a Question