JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I heard about it but couldn't keep my eyes open till 2am where we were supposed to be able to see it here. Maybe tonight as they say it is coming back again!

I was tired last night but not as tired as I am this morning :ROFLMAO: It was so cool though! I'm hoping to try to see it again tonight if I can keep myself awake.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Now that it's not 3am, I had some time to brighten some of my favorite photos from last night.

IMG_6784 copy.jpg

IMG_6774 copy.jpg

IMG_6782 copy.jpg

IMG_6794 copy.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hot. Too hot. High 80s for the next two days. 90's early next week and then it stays in the 80's. Ugh. 🥵

Give me my 60's back, please!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hot and hotter
Is this a good thing or a too much of a good thing?
Stay cool or just warm enough :cool:
Bad thing over 85 I need to be in the house. Don't handle heat well.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Miserable and raining again as it has been yesterday, the day before that, they day before that...

It seem global warming is resulting in rain being constantly dump in England, the water table is way higher than normal, I need it to go down so I can seal my bottom drains

Reaction score
Country
United States
Miserable and raining again as it has been yesterday, the day before that, they day before that...

It seem global warming is resulting in rain being constantly dump in England, the water table is way higher than normal, I need it to go down so I can seal my bottom drains
I thought Rain and/or fog was England's default weather pattern. Is that not the case?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thought Rain and/or fog was England's default weather pattern. Is that not the case?
We have all forms of weather, quite often all 4 seasons in one day. We get quite a bit of rain but the majority of days are dry, but this year, or at least every time I go to work on the pond, it starts raining.

Reaction score
Country
United States
We have all forms of weather, quite often all 4 seasons in one day. We get quite a bit of rain but the majority of days are dry, but this year, or at least every time I go to work on the pond, it starts raining.
My spring was like that. I feel your pain and I'm sorry to hear it. So frustrating.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think we have the same kind of weather England gets and it is showing it's face right now! Goodbye to the sun and hello to perhaps hail, lightning and of course our lovely companion the rain! Not even up to 50f here today but sun is still peeking :cool:

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think we have the same kind of weather England gets and it is showing it's face right now! Goodbye to the sun and hello to perhaps hail, lightning and of course our lovely companion the rain! Not even up to 50f here today but sun is still peeking :cool:
I'll trade you the not-even-up-to-50 for my 90! You can keep the rain though.

Ask a Question