What does your Wordle score look like... today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A and 7B
Country
United States
Hi all! Been busy dealing with WNC storm damage repair plus being out of town on vacation for 6 days. But, I'm back! (In case anyone missed me! lol)

Wordle 1,204 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited to add connections from today. I still have a week's worth of 'Blossom' to catch up on! lol
Connections
Puzzle #482
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Yes ... WB.

I have two sets of friends in Asheville ... been horrible here in the SE.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
@BKHpondcritters welcome back. We were getting lonely without you.

How bad was the storm damage where you are?
At our house, not too bad. We're about 20 miles East of Boone, NC so we were away from the worst of it. We got 11" of rain over about 36-48 hours, LOTS of trees down on the property (we live on 10 wooded acres), but no structures were damaged other than our perimeter dog fence. Power was out for 4 1/2 days, but we have a generator that kept some essentials running. All in all, especially when compared to what other people are dealing with, we got off pretty easy & are very lucky.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A and 7B
Country
United States
At our house, not too bad. We're about 20 miles East of Boone, NC so we were away from the worst of it. We got 11" of rain over about 36-48 hours, LOTS of trees down on the property (we live on 10 wooded acres), but no structures were damaged other than our perimeter dog fence. Power was out for 4 1/2 days, but we have a generator that kept some essentials running. All in all, especially when compared to what other people are dealing with, we got off pretty easy & are very lucky.

A young friend just starting at AppState drove herself back to Virginia in the blinding rain; school shut down for the next couple of weeks.

Ask a Question