What does your Wordle score look like... today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Meet " The Swinger " ...

Something something, joke about swingers… need another cup of coffee to fill in that blank.

I kept thinking they were saying “from 1995” is if that was when it was introduced and I was super confused. Didn’t we have digital cameras by then?! And color TVs?! Then realized $19.95 was the price.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A and 7B
Country
United States
I kept thinking they were saying “from 1995” is if that was when it was introduced and I was super confused. Didn’t we have digital cameras by then?! And color TVs?! Then realized $19.95 was the price.

I don't know. But I have had that camera and its commercial on my mind ever since that misguided category in a recent Connections.

My old camera was one that I ordered by mail via Campbells Soup , two labels and maybe five dollars. I used it to take photos while in Europe with my grandmother.

I wonder what became of that old camera of mine ... it was a champ and served me well.

Ask a Question