Tulas new fountain

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Well we went ! Mark ( owner of fish farm ) has 72 acres ! He has 4 mud ponds he uses for grow out. He also has a very big pond kind of in the shape of an hour glass with a bridge over the narrow part and that's where his retired fish live. I believe three of my four koi live in the very big pond and I was not able to see them.

Cha Cha lives in a smaller pond right off his porch. It's part above ground and part above and is covered by a pergola. He also has a three tired pond with water falls as you drive up to the farm. He has a big pole barn with koi her has for sale in large tanks.

I was able to see Cha Cha and feed her and her pond mates. I have a short video where I can see her because I know which fish she is, but I don't have pictures of just her, there were too many other fish.

The farm is beautiful and his hard work and passion shine through. It's hard to believe he manages everything mainly on his own....he does have friends and I know they helped with a July 4th pond pulling with their seine nets.

I asked about predators. He has trail cams everywhere. He had a mink a few years ago and he occasionally has a blue heron. I didn't ask too may details but he is a hunter and has 72 acres.....so there's that.

Our car was loaded with pumps, nets, etc. and one very big Savio skimmer ! He was thrilled and will put everything to good use. I think I'd like to retune for a pull to see one in action sometime.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Think he'd let me move in ?
I think you'd love it! He has so much land and complete privacy. He only sells fish by appointment and it's not that easy to find. As neat as it is, I'm relieved I don't have that kind of responsibility !

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Where is this place ? Does he have a website

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Where is this place ? Does he have a website

He has a Face Book page DePugh's Fish Farm.

Ask a Question