Just a lil update

Cichlidboy

Dandridge TN cichlids not goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Pssshh, whatever wine/whiskey/moonshine barrel too lazy to look that close. Although, I will admit when I thought about it more he seems more like a whiskey guy than wine, but who knows most wouldn’t pick you or me to be into ponds, water gardens and stuff. Don’t want to pigeon hole anybody….ok not really…was just typing away and figured I had a 50/50 shot it.
I was just chiming in giving you crap

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Then it would be called Twitter.
I'm not the softest spoken here in text nor am I in person. Just the way it be. Life is good sitting at the ponds edge all week.

All those cichlids have to be so cool they are as colorful as it koi. They just don't get as big I saw a video long ago the place was nuts the entire yard and it bv was huge was stream after stream pond after pond and he had one pond that was nothing but cichlids. I think they were in Georgia's bandit was spectacular you got to get a underwater cam

Cichlidboy

Dandridge TN cichlids not goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Then it would be called Twitter.
I'm not the softest spoken here in text nor am I in person. Just the way it be. Life is good sitting at the ponds edge all week.

All those cichlids have to be so cool they are as colorful as it koi. They just don't get as big I saw a video long ago the place was nuts the entire yard and it bv was huge was stream after stream pond after pond and he had one pond that was nothing but cichlids. I think they were in Georgia's bandit was spectacular you got to get a underwater cam
I have been wanting to get a camera when I do you will be first to know and they are really cool to watch

Ask a Question