Hello, I'm new to this forum, glad to be here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
WElcome to the best pond forum. Honestly, they are all super friendly here, lots of folks are on chatting often, multiple times a day. I’m on a few other forums for various topics, this is by far the friendliest.
As for you folks in the UK, at least you weather is average for the season. I get 60s one day, then freezing the next. Like Mother Nature isn’t sure if she wants early summer, or late winter here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
welcome Chris, one of my GF has it as well
Seems like it doesn't bother him/her and I'm hoping for a full recovery when I start up the pond in the Spring

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
JamieB, I started to say that it sounded like you were describing the weather in North Texas, but North Oklahoma is not too far away is it neighbor?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Nope. I travel to Texas, mostly midland, Odessa, area, for work on occasion. We do get a bit chillier up here, more rain, and I’ll be going to San Antonio around mid month to help a friend, so it’s not that far away.

Ask a Question