First Pond Progress Thread

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hell I was always out back at the pond but let's just say a towell wasn't the only thing that was needed when I got out. That water and bottom were some kinda nasty and did it stink

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Absolutely incredible!!!!! I love seeing your littles enjoying it. Something about exploring all the life in a pond is just magical for a kid. Wonderful, wonderful! :love:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Congrads @HayFam2022 you have to be very happy with your efforts, you AND YOUR WIFE REALLY DID A HELL OF A JOB. That has to make quite a statement in your yard. When are you going to build the 200 foot long stream across the property?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Never a dull moment with this pond. I added a half dozen tilapia about a year ago and now we have a few hundred!
Until dark last night and first thing this morning, my oldest son has been swimming around trying to catch a few of the whoppers to eat.

No luck yet but he’s having a blast, he’s thinking and he’s not in front of a screen.

Attachments

• IMG_5403.jpeg
    IMG_5403.jpeg
    451.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5404.jpeg
    IMG_5404.jpeg
    431.6 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Never a dull moment with this pond. I added a half dozen tilapia about a year ago and now we have a few hundred!
Until dark last night and first thing this morning, my oldest son has been swimming around trying to catch a few of the whoppers to eat.

No luck yet but he’s having a blast, he’s thinking and he’s not in front of a screen.
Such a great spot for a kid!
I'm just old enough that his efforts reminded me of this - perhaps you could share it with him :ROFLMAO:
. And you may want to warn him not to be too good at it or he could end up like this

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wonderful pond and love all the nature around it and those boys look like they are in Heaven!
i love that the eldest brother stuck a penny wart on his younger brothers back . Anyone else pick up on that ?

Ask a Question