Feeding Repashy to koi

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7-A
Has anyone ever tried feeding Repashy to their koi. I have heard that it is a pain to mix and freeze the cubes but is it worth it ? I feed my koi a variety of fruits and vegetables along with premium pellets , but was wondering if anyone has tried Rapashy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7-A
I've never heard of it.
It is a powder form that you mix into a paste. Spread it into a mini ice cube tray and then freeze it. when ready to feed fish pop out a few cubes and drop in pond. A lot of tropical fish keepers use it with great results. Comes in various types. plant base , meat base etc. Have never seen any posts about it on here , just wondering if any one has used it for koi.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Has anyone ever tried feeding Repashy to their koi. I have heard that it is a pain to mix and freeze the cubes but is it worth it ? I feed my koi a variety of fruits and vegetables along with premium pellets , but was wondering if anyone has tried Rapashy.
I have tried feeding it to my shubunkins but I think it is best suited for aquariums since you need to be able to control the waste from it when the fish start feeding on it. I have a rock bottom in my pond and I have to be careful not to feed something that falls in the cracks....however, that being said it is a very good food if you don't mind the prep and if you don't have a rocky bottom in your pond.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is a powder form that you mix into a paste. Spread it into a mini ice cube tray and then freeze it. when ready to feed fish pop out a few cubes and drop in pond. A lot of tropical fish keepers use it with great results. Comes in various types. plant base , meat base etc. Have never seen any posts about it on here , just wondering if any one has used it for koi.
Stuff like that polite the water unless the ice is in tiny pellets like their food

Ask a Question