Barlus underwater camera

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I switched to a new app - the IPCam one stopped working for me a few months ago.

Search for an app for IP cameras and test them out. There’s a bunch out there

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I switched to a new app - the IPCam one stopped working for me a few months ago.

Search for an app for IP cameras and test them out. There’s a bunch out there
geez girl!!!!!!!!!!! you going to hold out on us ? what program did you end up with?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
geez girl!!!!!!!!!!! you going to hold out on us ? what program did you end up with?
Haha! Sorry! I’m using UniCam. I’m not sure if there was a reason I picked it but it works great and gives me a full screen view on my husbands 8 foot wide tv!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Haha! Sorry! I’m using UniCam. I’m not sure if there was a reason I picked it but it works great and gives me a full screen view on my husbands 8 foot wide tv!
ok geezzzzzzz girl you going to hold out on us again what brand of tv !!!!!!!!! inquiring minds need to know!!!!!!!:cool:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ugh. Who knows. Too big for my living room is all I know.
that was a joke ! didn't mean to dig up hubby issues, but i am salivating ! an 8 foot screen huh , just got my little 65 qled

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It’s not really quite that large. But it is An Issue if you get my drift. It just SUDDENLY APPEARED one day. Like magic. It does make for a great indoor aquarium when the pond cam is streaming. I tell him “I’m watching the only thing worth watching on this tv!”

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
better to ask for forgiveness over permission i always say
I like going that route too! Whenever my hubby would be gone for the day, I would run out and buy another tree! I just love trees and he hates mowing around them so I mow around all of my babies w/my own mower. We have a lot of trees :smug:
treehug.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I like going that route too! Whenever my hubby would be gone for the day, I would run out and buy another tree! I just love trees and he hates mowing around them so I mow around all of my babies w/my own mower. We have a lot of trees :smug:
View attachment 165786
i'm betting you like the nut trees! keep it close to home

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol your 8 feet beats ours. I love ours 85 inch. Guess need to go bigger (keep up with the Jones)

The pups love it, EVERY animal on it gets barked at.
Hard to watch nature shows.

Ask a Question