Aquascape Aquasurge pump remote stopped working

Reaction score
Country
Canada
We had a pond installed two years ago which included two Aquasurge 4000-8000 pumps. Today I was doing some pond maintenance and unplugged the two pumps which I do all the time. When I was done I plugged them back in but only one started. I switched outlets as they are on separate circuits. The one that hadn't started still didn't. I then turned on the manual switch on the remote box and the pump started but in this situation it only runs at the highest level. I turned the manual switch off and still could not get it to start with the remote. I even put a new battery in the remote even though the existing one tested fine. The pump still would not start. Does anyone have any suggestions what else I could try?
Where is the manual switch on the old receiver to just run the Aquascape remote? My receiver is on the on switch and pump runs only at one speed and I cannot shut it off with my remote control. I have to turn the receiver off.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cat in tub.gif
@Theresa

Ask a Question