Water Proof product

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The photo is an indentation in the liner.As some may know I have a leak and it may be in the back of that space.I need to fill that space with something that will be under water.

Attachments

• 20210313_173739.jpg
    20210313_173739.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 71

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@420benz
You recently posted about looking for an adhesive for an EPDM patch. Is this basically the same question? Are you trying to figure out how to make and apply a patch? If so, you might first want to take the rocks out from around that area and pull the liner back enough to be able to get a good look at the leak spot. Why not get this step out of the way, then take some more pictures of the leaky spot. Show us those pictures, then maybe we can give you some better advice.

I don’t mean to sound critical, but your questions are sounding a little disjointed and without context, and I’m just wondering if there is a “bigger picture” going on that you need help with.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I concur with MMathis; you're going to have to do the work of exposing that area and determining exactly what is wrong, if anything. It might not even be the source of your problem. Having an edge leak can be very annoying, frustrating, and tedious as all your hard work to cover this edge now has to be undone methodically.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I will comment on those rough edged cement embedded rocks in the foreground of that photo.

They are rocks embedded in cement. The cement has a sharp edging.

I'm not saying that particular piece is the cause of your leak, but I wouldn't have anything like that near my liner.

I'll bet if you rubbed your finger on that edge, you will suffer a very uncomfortable slice in your skin.

Only smooth rocks are allowed near my liner.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This request is from @420benz he hit report by mistake

" Could you show me on the photo? "

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What ever happened tot he guy where it looked like water was wicking up the liner he said he adjusted them it must have worked for him.

Ask a Question