"Wanvisa Red" water lilies - free to a good home, you pay shipping

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
This is the only lily I've had and it's been outstanding. But boy did it get happy this year! I've divided it and have several nice divisions to share. I think the medium flat rate usps box will be adequate for a couple of them at least.
Please message me if you're interested, I'll send my email so you can send me the shipping fee via paypal and then I'll get them right off to you.
Here are a few pics of this great plant.
P1200199.JPG

P1050136.JPG
1010384.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is the only lily I've had and it's been outstanding. But boy did it get happy this year! I've divided it and have several nice divisions to share. I think the medium flat rate usps box will be adequate for a couple of them at least.
Please message me if you're interested, I'll send my email so you can send me the shipping fee via paypal and then I'll get them right off to you.
Here are a few pics of this great plant.
View attachment 165314

View attachment 165312View attachment 165313
I am very interested. I have no access to plants locally. My pond is new and I desperately need plants. On line so expensive!!!! My email is (e-mail address removed). I’m not sure how to use PayPal but I’m sure we can work this out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I am very interested. I have no access to plants locally. My pond is new and I desperately need plants. On line so expensive!!!! My email is . I’m not sure how to use PayPal but I’m sure we can work this out.
Sure thing Nancy, plenty of them left for you. Please send me a message (the envelope button on the toolbar above) and then we can privately exchange our addresses. The internet has prying eyes :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure thing Nancy, plenty of them left for you. Please send me a message (the envelope button on the toolbar above) and then we can privately exchange our addresses. The internet has prying eyes :)
Can’t get message to send to Hound Heaven. Says “no recipient “. ???????

Ask a Question