Trouble closing Laguna pond filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
We recently bought a house that came with a pond complete with a Laguna 14000 pressure flo filter.
I have taken apart the filter to clean out the rings and am now having serious issue getting the top to sit back on the base well enough so I can close the clamp

Does anyone have any advice on how to get it to sit well enough to close?? Worried about the fish as I cannot turn the pump back on.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
ape.gif
@Jjs457
Can't help ya w/your problem tho, sorry.
Might need to post photo's of your issue.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the filter but I cannot get the top section to sit into the bottom close enough that I can close the metal clasp. Have tried clearing everything. Have tried using body weight but it just won’t seem to click down.

Attachments

• IMG_2422.jpeg
    IMG_2422.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2423.jpeg
    IMG_2423.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hi
We recently bought a house that came with a pond complete with a Laguna 14000 pressure flo filter.
I have taken apart the filter to clean out the rings and am now having serious issue getting the top to sit back on the base well enough so I can close the clamp

Does anyone have any advice on how to get it to sit well enough to close?? Worried about the fish as I cannot turn the pump back on.
got to be a rock or stick something thats in the way or the gasket is not sitting right.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

Were you left any instruction manuals for the filter? Sometimes you can find manuals online, and there might be troubleshooting hints.

Ask a Question