The koi pond year 7 in a thunderstorm so peaceful

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Peaceful for sure. I could watch those fishies wandering around for a long time and not get tired of it. They're so big and graceful. Is it my imagination or do you have fewer than before?
I hadn't considered the lightning risk with your overhead nets. Glad you did.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Peaceful for sure. I could watch those fishies wandering around for a long time and not get tired of it. They're so big and graceful. Is it my imagination or do you have fewer than before?
I hadn't considered the lightning risk with your overhead nets. Glad you did.
i have at the moment around 26 NOT THE MOST I HAVE HAD BUT SOME ARE GETTING QUITE LARGE
. which is why i have added the shower and the Bead filter. so between the two bogs shower and beaqd i should be in good shape for a while

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
WE USE TO GET DAYS WHERE WE HAD THREE DAYS OF RAIN NON STOP NOW ITS 30 MINUTE DOWN POURS . THE CISTERN HAS BECOME INVALUABLE
And I love the sound of pounding rain at night on our bedroom skylights! Puts me to sleep and keeps hubby awake.....................he doesn't snore but he makes some kind of nose noises that wake me up at times so I say bring on the rain :cool:

Reaction score
Country
United States
I always walk my pond after hard rains. That's when I find the copes tree frog egg masses.

Attachments

• IMG_9467.jpg
    IMG_9467.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I've got to get my cameras working and a tripod and stop being lazy by using the horid phone

Ask a Question