Searching for a new pump! Help!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I need to give up on the ES8500s.

Needs to be 5 or more year warranty. 2" in & out. 4000-4500 gph.
Plugs into standard usa outlet.

I don't care about saving money on running cost or it being quiet.

Want to be able to simply disconnect my current pumps and pop on the new ones. No extra parts to make it fit.

Will this pump work?
Sequence 4200SEQ12

Since I always lower the flow to 4-4500, I might as well stick to that number on a set flow pump.

I no longer care much about price, I need it to last and not trouble me endlessly like the ES that has zero warranty.

Thanks!

Links to the make/model would be very helpful. As they all look the same to me and idk if I found the correct pump or not.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
For it to be plug and play no plumbing work that's usually only the same replacingbthe same.
But there shouldn't be too much hassle.
I have a Cartesian 2 performance pro 1hp pump 7 years running now with a little down time each winter but I do not shut down November to April I'm more February to March. But to my knowledge they do not have dialable pumps.

Reaction score
Country
United States
For it to be plug and play no plumbing work that's usually only the same replacingbthe same.
But there shouldn't be too much hassle.
I have a Cartesian 2 performance pro 1hp pump 7 years running now with a little down time each winter but I do not shut down November to April I'm more February to March. But to my knowledge they do not have dialable pumps.

As long as the in and out is 2", it should be plug n play, no? Sure, I may have to adjust distances or placements of pipes, but that's easy. None of it is permanently placed.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Will this work to make the 1.5" discharge fit my 2" piping?

The 2" pump is nearly $200 more and more gph, so I don't want it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Enlarging your output sizing is ok but it will reduce the pressure that comes out . and you'll need to keep in mind threaded or slip

Ask a Question