Rehoming my wee baby goldfish.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Hmm hottest is about 90Farenheit, coldest is just below freezing point, say 30 Fahrenheit
Country
United Kingdom
After 16 or so “barren” years, my big, healthy, aged goldfish have reproduced. I now have the problem of rehoming 8 beautiful black goldfish. They need a pond to live in.
Please help if you can.

Many thanks, Brian Montague

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
After 16 or so “barren” years, my big, healthy, aged goldfish have reproduced. I now have the problem of rehoming 8 beautiful black goldfish. They need a pond to live in.
Please help if you can.

Many thanks, Brian Montague
Wow I've never had any of my black baby goldfish stay black forever. Some did for several years and then whamo they started turning to oj, yellow or beige or white. How old are these babies? Hope you can find them a good home!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow I've never had any of my black baby goldfish stay black forever. Some did for several years and then whamo they started turning to oj, yellow or beige or white. How old are these babies? Hope you can find them a good home!
I have a few black gold fish, now the bog is working I can see them. Some are actually quite big a couple of years old and still all black.

So what are rules about releasing fish into local rivers? is it a no?

Ask a Question