Pond Solutions Inc.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I placed an order with Pond Solutions Inc. on Aug 24, paying via PayPal. I then received an email acknowledging the order with an order number.

I have heard nothing further from them since. Emails to their customer service are returned as undeliverable.

Now, for about the last three of four days, all that is on their website is this message:

"Store Unavailable

This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

PayPal issued a refund to me and is investigating them.

If you have outstanding orders with them, it might be advisable to try to get your money back.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
There is a site on Facebook koi scammers I think it's call n you should add them there

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I placed an order with Pond Solutions Inc. on Aug 24, paying via PayPal. I then received an email acknowledging the order with an order number.

I have heard nothing further from them since. Emails to their customer service are returned as undeliverable.

Now, for about the last three of four days, all that is on their website is this message:

"Store Unavailable

This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.

If you have outstanding orders with them, it might be advisable to try to get your money back.
Yep I just went there and it just has this posted when you get to the site:
1.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States

"Store Unavailable

Good to know. Thanks for the tip - not all of us use FB.

Ask a Question