New Pond!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all. I need to share...I have been dreaming of creating a pond for 30+ years and finally have done it. It is 35L x 20W x 4D. My pump is 9000 gph. The Wetland filter is 8L x 5W x 6D which feeds into a stream 27' long. I have 4 Waterfalls along the stream. I pull water from an undergravel filter as well as the homemade skimmer. The water is crystal clear. Currently we have about 18 goldfish in to eat the algae. In the spring I want to get some Sunfish to keep the goldfish under control. I have one problem...I never want to leave my patio! All I want to do is sit by or play in the water. As soon as my wife gets home she is also in it. It's a tough life.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
not telling any reg here anything thats new. my wife and i every weekend would hope on the Harley and go for a ride to someone else's backyard. since i built the pond not only is there no discussion of where to go for the weekend , We have not gone on a vacation anywhere in 7 years , our home is our vacation our oasis.

Ask a Question