Liner under spillway

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
I am a total newbie and so excited to get my project finished. My preformed pond is in place and I’m working on my waterfall. I have an oase 50cm spillway and have just watched you tube videos showing the plumbing coming in for outside the liner. Why not keep it all within the liner ? Am I missing something?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
crazywelcome4.GIF
@Siobhan
My tubing to my falls and the actual falls is all on the liner so if it leaks it will still go into the pond. Maybe some like to bury it outside the pond, not me tho.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Aesthetics. It’s hard to hide plumbing when it’s inside the liner.
Oops my tubing is actually under my liner in the dirt when it reaches the top of my pond edge coming from the submersible pump on the bottom of my pond. So the only part that is under the liner is when it runs along the top edge but where it is attached to my falls it is hidden under rocks but on the liner. The tubing is the strongest, best type to buy so I hope it would never leak. It's all one length of tubing from the pump to the falls. The falls tho and where the tubing attaches is on the liner in case of leaks where it attaches or if the falls itself ever gets a leak. The tubing that comes from the pump up to the top edge you can's even see in the water.

Ask a Question