Hello. I inherited a pond with gold fish and lots of frogs

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have two small gold fish ponds with waterfall, stream and spillover which had been ignored for years. I had lots of muck (a ton probably), a tangle of plant roots, and lots of debris to clean out. New or refurbished pumps and piping was needed too. I did repair one leak but still have a problem so I am joining this forum. Also new to ponds so I will find this forum helpful.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I'm sure you'll get some good advice soon, just wanted to say welcome. Sounds like you've been busy :) There are years of experience and solutions here for you to read through too, but asking for advice is always welcome.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Welcome! We love to see photos and they can be so helpful for others when you are looking for solutions or advice.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome! We love to see photos and they can be so helpful for others when you are looking for solutions or advice.
I'll try to post some pics later today. Thanks for your warm welcome.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome! We’re here to help, so we like questions. Please post some pics of your pond.

Where do you live?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
hallo duck.gif
and welcome @sher

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you. Ive received several warm welcomes and some help with a leak. You certainly are busy with ponding!

Ask a Question