Gluing rubber to concrete and making it water tight ..Join will eventually be under water

Reaction score
Country
Australia
hi I have a question … We are about to extend an existing pool 5M X10M to enclose a regen area same area to plant and filter via bubble pumps as per ideas tubed by David Pagan Butler. Organic pool using layers in the regen area to filter water ..
My question is if we use a liner over the regen area is it possible to join the liner to the concret pool edge which will ultimately be 1/3M under water.. The concrete existing pool is in great condition doesn’t leak but worried about how to adhere the rubber regen outside area to the concrete on the pool edge HAS ANYONE GOT ANY EXPERIENCE OR IDEAS ON HOW WOULD BE THE BEST METHOD TO GET A WATER PROOF SEAL .. that will be underwater.. maybe cut a groove and glue rubber into the cement pool top or inside pool wall… Vers E seal??? Rubber cement

Thanks heaps

Rhea

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
sml black welcome.gif

koala dance.gif
@Rhea
I have no experience w/this issue but hope someone here will be able to help ya :)

Ask a Question