Free Koi in Gaithersburg MD

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello - Looking to rehome 4 large Koi, about 16 years old. We are moving this fall and trying to get ahead of the sale of our home from Gaithersburg MD. Please let me know if interested. Thanks Ricky

1712844812682.jpeg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
fishwelcome.gif
@iyswarya
You really should not post your phone # or email for all the world to see. Best to send it in a private message to the person.

LHB

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7-B
Country
United States
Would you be available Friday or Sunday or me to get some fish?
Lynda

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would you be available Friday or Sunday or me to get some fish?
Lynda
Sorry for delay, I have 4 KOI available. Please PM me with your details and I will send my address. I will work with your schedule.

LHB

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7-B
Country
United States
I haven't been able to buy or borrow a big fish net. Unless you have one I guess I'll need to delay the pick up until I can get one. Let me know if you have a solution . Lynda 410-693-5514

LHB

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7-B
Country
United States
Here's their photos Rick. WOW were they heavy! Can't upload, the files too big. If you want to text or email me I'll send it that way. Strangely after knocking the top open several times enroute they would not "Spill out" into the pond. I had to float the cooler , open the lid and then help them to leave.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's their photos Rick. WOW were they heavy! Can't upload, the files too big. If you want to text or email me I'll send it that way. Strangely after knocking the top open several times enroute they would not "Spill out" into the pond. I had to float the cooler , open the lid and then help them to leave.
I sent you a text on the number you called me on. Is that your cell number?

Ask a Question