Do you have fall color yet where you live 2024?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Fall is my favorite time of the year πŸ‚πŸπŸŽƒπŸ πŸ‚ Just curious to see what is going on with fall color where you are. Here in Louisiana, we don’t usually see the leaves change significantly until (maybe) mid-November. Right now, things are still green (but the weather is feeling fall-ish πŸƒ).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'm in MA. We just went through a very dry thirty days, no rain. So the leaves turned a little early. The Boston Globe always keeps a foliage tracker. This year foliage is turning a little early. Northern New England is peak last week of Sept to beginning of October, MA is early to mid Oct and Southern New England mid to late Oct. There is definitely pockets of color around, earlier than usual. The large maple above my pond has not turned completely yet. We will probably do our annual apple picking next weekend.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
All is pretty green here still! Trees are starting to lose some leaves tho. Covered my frog pond somewhat w/screen and netting to catch them and will take it off when all the leaves have fallen. The netting and screen is lifted up a few inches to allow small birds etc. to still get some water.

Ask a Question