Declorinator

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there any way to tell how old my Vanish brand dechlorinator is? I can't find a "use by" date or expiration date on the container anywhere. I'm using the crystals, not the liquid. Any info would be helpful!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I just need to know where to find the expiration date on the container of Vanish dechlorinator, I can't remember when I purchased it. I'm really surprised that the date is not on the container.

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. Since the label online says shelf life of three years, you'd think there would be a date code of some sort. I'd try their contact for more detailed info, perhaps there is some obscure code or way to tell:

To contact us feel free to call 866-424-7629 or fill out the form below

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomecrowd.gif
@byap
Guess you could run some water in a tub and add the correct amount of the stuff in for that tub and then test it to see it if removed the chlorine?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i'd suspect a dry chemical with a three year blessing from the manufacturer can probably last well past that ,stored properly. but it would not be worth the risk for me to use with my pets

Ask a Question